| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blue River, Bc in March is slightly cold at -0.2 °C (31.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 67.4mm (2.7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Blue River, Bc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Blue River, Bc, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Blue River, Bc:
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.8 miles) NW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) WNW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 265.3 kms (164.9 miles) SW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) S
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 297.3 kms (184.7 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 340.3 kms (211.4 miles) N
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 248.9 kms (154.6 miles) NE
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) ESE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) ESE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) SSE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) SSE