| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blue River, Bc in December is cold at -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.7 °C (10.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched. Circa 104.2mm (4.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 7:43 long and the longest day is 8:03 long with an average length of 7:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Blue River, Bc December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Blue River, Bc, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Blue River, Bc:
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.8 miles) NW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) WNW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 265.3 kms (164.9 miles) SW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) S
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 297.3 kms (184.7 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 340.3 kms (211.4 miles) N
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 248.9 kms (154.6 miles) NE
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) ESE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) ESE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) SSE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) SSE